Get a rebate of $1 per square foot on professionally installed shade screens before April 30th, 2024. Here’s how
To qualify for a Shade Screen/Window Film Rebate:
- You must be a permanent SRP residential electric customer.
- You must install new or refurbished shade screens or apply window film that meet program requirements.
- You must submit a completed rebate application and a dated copy of the paid invoice within six months of the installation date.
- You must allow SRP or its agent to inspect the installed shade screens or window film to verify compliance with all rebate program requirements.
- You must have the shade screens or window film installed by a contractor licensed to install shade screens or window film by the Arizona Registrar of Contractors.
To complete the rebate application:
- Complete the Customer Information section of the rebate application (Section A). – shade-screen-rebate-application.pdf (srpnet.com)
- Have your contractor do the following:
- Complete the Contractor/Installer information in Section B of the rebate application. – 591501_FY23EfficientHomeCampaign_ShadeScreenContractorTerms_Jan2023Update_PROD1 (srpnet.com)
- Specify if releasing rebate. Complete the Shade Screen/Window Film Information portion in Section C of the rebate application.
- Mail the top copy of the completed rebate application and a copy of the dated paid invoice (showing the installation date, installation address, window orientation and square footage) to the following address:
SRP Shade Screen/Window Film Rebate Program 2702 N. Third St., Suite 2020 Phoenix, AZ 85004
- Retain this page, a copy of your invoice and a copy of the completed rebate application for your records.
For more information about this program or assistance in completing your rebate application, call (602) 266-7283.